[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - cannot determine model number!

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:17 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - cannot determine model number!

cannot determine model number!

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by dividemerc » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 am

I have the three Sony speaker components pictured here, but there's no model number and I'm trying to determine the unit to which they actually belong. There is a number "011827" under the big speaker, and the two small ones say "5W (NOM) 7W (MAX) on the bottom. And all parts say "Assembled in Mexico." Other than that, I'm stumped. Thanks for any help.

dividemerc
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Mr_Mod » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Looks like these units are off a TV, I have a similar arrangement on one of my TV's which has a similar unit to the large one,
Mr_Mod
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Reinhart » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 pm

On 2010-03-03 15:00, dividemerc wrote:
I have the three Sony speaker components pictured here, but there's no model number and I'm trying to determine the unit to which they actually belong. There is a number "011827" under the big speaker, and the two small ones say "5W (NOM) 7W (MAX) on the bottom. And all parts say "Assembled in Mexico." Other than that, I'm stumped. Thanks for any help.

They appear to be accessory speakers for an XBR television from the 1990s.
Reinhart
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

Return to Home Theater Gallery