[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - My Compact Home Theater

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:03 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My Compact Home Theater

My Compact Home Theater

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by ShadowLord » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Jmax25,

Did you manually program in the movies to your RM-NX7000? Or is there a program to do it for you? Also, what does choosing a movie on the remote do exactly? I have two of these remotes and have been meaning to program them w/ TV/Cable station logos for easy channel surfing... But would also be interested in hearing how you programmed yours! TIA!
ShadowLord
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Jmax25 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 am

ShadowLord,

I did program the movies manually, and it took some time. You can create a macro for each disc or TV/Cable channel so that upon selecting a disc on the remote it powers on all the required equiptment. The features are all built into the remote, you can also setup time delay for equeptiments that take a few seconds to power on.

Jmax25
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by ShadowLord » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Thanks for the info. That was what I was afraid of! I will probably program the remote w/ all the channels and logos for easy channel selection but that will be it....
ShadowLord
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Previous

Return to Home Theater Gallery