[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Guys, Technicians need your help

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:48 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Guys, Technicians need your help

Guys, Technicians need your help

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by chandannasta » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:40 am

I am from India, Mumbai and I have got Sony System DAV-DZ120 (N33). Its just been 1 year since I purchased and now I would like to know whenever I insert the disc, even after the disc being inside after reading it says "Please insert the disc". Why it says every time like this I don know. Just the sony technician came now and check in just 2 minutes, and he said that it might be a lens problem and took that yellow color warranty card thing and went and told he will come back to collect the machine to repair it. Now I am just afraid that, if my system goes there and if any other parts which are brand new is taken out and some refurbished old part is inserted in order to make it work how will I come to know as I am not a technician and I wont even come to know that there has been change in any parts. So how do I check that? Can any one let me know?
chandannasta
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Home Theater Gallery