[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Dolby Digital 5.1 HT

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:08 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Dolby Digital 5.1 HT

Dolby Digital 5.1 HT

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by avatar74 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:22 am

Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jehill » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:19 pm

Very neat system!  What's that in front of the bottom section of the TV stand?  Is it blocking ventilation?

I'll have to check my test DVDs and see if any of them include the "City" trailer and take a listen again.

BTW, nice picture of yourself!
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by jttar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:35 pm

Nice system! The pictures here and in the gallery really look terrific. Thanks for taking the time to take and share the pictures with us.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jttar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:38 pm

On 2005-12-13 19:19, jehill wrote:

BTW, nice picture of yourself!

John,

I thought the same thing when I saw avatar74's reflection in the TV. I remembered seeing this same type of reflection once before here in the Home Theater Gallery, check out the fifth picture in THIS post.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by avatar74 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:57 pm

Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jehill » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:22 am

Great!  I'll let you know if I locate the "City" trailer on one of my test discs.  So far, I haven't had time to look.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by jehill » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:43 pm

OK!  I located the City Logo Trailer on my Sound & Vision Home Theater Tune-Up DVD under Extras, Dolby Labs Demo.  The following trailers are also there: Train Logo, Canyon Logo, Egypt Logo and Aurora Logo.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Maxxwire » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:45 am

I enjoyed seeing both your A/V system and your website.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by avatar74 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:53 pm

Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jttar » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:16 pm

On 2005-12-15 16:53, avatar74 wrote

Please provide info on how to obtain that DVD so others here might be able to acquire it at least until the Dolby Store is back online. 

HERE is a link to the Sound and Visions Home Theater Tune Up disk John is referring to.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Next

Return to Home Theater Gallery