[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Pictures

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:45 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Pictures

Pictures

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Skytrooper » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:07 am

I too would like to post pictures but don't know how.Your help would be appreciated.
Skytrooper
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jehill » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:08 am

Unfortunately, the Agoraquest "Insert Image" Upload Image feature isn't working.  You must post your pictures on a web site somewhere and copy and paste the picture from the other site to your Agoraquest post.  Does you internet provider provide you with a web site that you can upload pictures to?  If not, you can e-mail them to me and I will post them.  Send me a private message and I will provide my e-mail address.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by jttar » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:07 pm

Skytrooper,

I just tried to upload some pictures here after reading your post and as usual, John is correct and this feature is still not working here at Agoraquest. I have posted a message for Claudio to request that he looks into this long time problem. In the mean time, follow John's advice and generous offer.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Skytrooper » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:55 am

Haven't been on the computer for a few days.Thanks for the reply.
Skytrooper
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:38 pm

Skytrooper- How do your DA4ES and Paradigm Studio 20's get along?

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Skytrooper » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:01 am

Haven't been on in a while. I love my Paradigm speakers.I used to have separate components (375wpc) Carver up front and Bose 901's.This new system really shakes the house.Plenty loud for me.I really love the Sony high def monitor also.The DVD recorder is giving me troubles.When I re-record on a DVD-RW, the picture freezes.Gotta find out why. Later!
Skytrooper
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:38 pm

Skytrooper,

We sure would love to see your pictures. Claudio has made it possible to post the pictures here at Agoraquest again.

Here is what you do. Either start a new thread or click on the reply box to an exsisting thread. Once the dialog box opens up click on the "picture" icon in the upper right hand corner. It is the box in color, second from the right. This will pop up the Insert Image dialog box. Inside that box click on "Upload Image". This will open another box, click on browse and go to the directory, the folder and finally the jpg file that you want to upload. After you upload the picture (remember the name of it) you can select it from the pulldown list that shows in the first "Upload Image" box. Put your cursor where you want the picture to show and click on the jpg file to put it into your post. If you have a problem post back.

Joe

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:11 pm

Skytrooper- Glad to hear that the DA4ES does so well for you. Actually the 375 wpc Carver Amp would only provide an additional 6 dB SPL at full volume than the DA4ES could anyway.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Skytrooper » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:13 pm

Thanks for the reply guys.Will try to post pictures soon. 
Skytrooper
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

Return to Home Theater Gallery