[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Another System pic

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:03 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Another System pic

Another System pic

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Thirsty » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:35 pm

I also would like to show a pic of my system.

Thirsty
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Thirsty » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:45 pm

Sony Kdf 60sx955-60 Grand Wega

Sony str-de 997 reciever

sony dvpns425p dvd player

Klipsch F2's and Bose all the way around

Polk Sub

Direct TV with RCA HD  reciever

Phillips tivo

XBOX LIVE

Thirsty
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jttar » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:38 pm

Thirsty,

Greetings and welcome. I like the fact that your first post isn't asking for help but rather starting right off the bat with sharing the pictures of your home theater with us. Nice looking setup and I notice that you have your KDF-60XS955 up to eye level without using the SU-GW12 stand. Thanks for letting us look in at your system.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:27 pm

The wooden TV stand and equipment rack are not only functional, but blend in well with the hardwood floor an the rest of the wood in the room as well.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Thirsty » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:57 am

On 2005-06-23 22:38, jttar wrote:
Thirsty,

Greetings and welcome. I like the fact that your first post isn't asking for help but rather starting right off the bat with sharing the pictures of your home theater with us. Nice looking setup and I notice that you have your KDF-60XS955 up to eye level without using the SU-GW12 stand. Thanks for letting us look in at your system.

Joe

Thanks for the welcome Joe....yes...I thought it was important to have the TV at eye level.

I am in the process of changing my speakers to the Synergys. It took me awhile to get used to them and alot of adjusting but now I like them.

I may upgrade my reciever in the future as well.

I also enjoy looking at other members pics and I try to contribute what I can.

Thirsty
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Thirsty » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:01 am

On 2005-06-23 23:27, Maxxwire wrote:
The wooden TV stand and equipment rack are not only functional, but blend in well with the hardwood floor an the rest of the wood in the room as well.

__Maxx

Hello Max.....I bought stand and rack from Walmart on sale.

Although inexpensive ,I like the way it looks.

My system has always been a  budget system being a family man but slowly It is coming along.

Thirsty
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Maxxwire » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:08 am

Thirsty- I know what you mean. Just after my youngest child was born in 1980 I started my Audio system off with a Sony STR V-55 Receiver and a TC K-65 Cassette deck and since then its slowly been coming along.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Return to Home Theater Gallery