[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My New Qualia (SONY) HT set-up

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:04 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My New Qualia (SONY) HT set-up

My New Qualia (SONY) HT set-up

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Maggiefan » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:20 pm

That is just stunning! Beautiful system, you've done a great job putting all that together. You must be very proud of it. Btw, there is a review of the Sony Qualia on the home page of Sound & Vision now. It is aptly titled "Object of Desire". Check it out, here's a link.

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/

Maggiefan
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by tfire » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:02 am

Thanks for the great comments guys... Plus Maggiefan...I really enjoyed the artice in Sound & Vision. Thanks for queing me into it.

I've been following this website for over a year now and been gleaning loads of info from it. I hope I can now contribute if anyone has any questions I can help with.

If anyone lives near Ohio I can get them the custom built cabinetry wholesale.

Tony

">http://]
">http://
tfire
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Maxxwire » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:23 am

WoW! What a beautiful piece! Its so large, was it assembled in place?

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by tfire » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:08 pm

It was assembled in place, but the entire unit is only five seperate pieces. The center cabinet is three (it usually comes as a two pc unit but because of the size I had him break it down into three pieces) and then the two end cabinets are one piece each. I also had him put one way non-swivel castors under all pieces to allow for easy access for wiring. (a huge help )

The tall wooden doors on the end cabinets are actually pull out DVD storage racks.

">http://]
tfire
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Maxxwire » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:14 pm

Thanks for mentioning the castors. I was wondering how you would be able to change wiring if needed.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:20 pm

tfire,

Now I can see the full picture  . In a word, "Stunning". Thanks for being persistant and getting the pictures posted for us all to enjoy. What is the width of the fully assembled cabinet as shown in the pictures? A very generous offer on your part in offering to get others in your area the cabinets at wholesale.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by tfire » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:04 pm

Joe, the whole contraption is a little over 12 feet wide. Plus for the first time in years I have more storage than I can fill.
tfire
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jttar » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:01 pm

On 2005-04-20 23:04, tfire wrote:
Joe, the whole contraption is a little over 12 feet wide. Plus for the first time in years I have more storage than I can fill.

Tony,

Thanks for the dimensions. We should all have the problem of having more storage than we can fill. I appreciate having the extra space for storage,for most of us there is just never enough but you have solved that problem nicely.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by davemtp » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:23 am

Tfire,

That looks awesome!  That is the nicest entertainment center I have ever seen for a big screen - that is actually in someone's home!  You must be elated!  Enjoy!

Dave
davemtp
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by tfire » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:27 am

Thanks Dave!

Yeah, I am elated...but my wife is beginning to wonder why she agreed to it as now I seem to spend every extra minute in my basement!

Tony
tfire
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery