[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My gear

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:39 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My gear

My gear

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by TigerBlade » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:20 am

Just need to get this god damn DAV-S880 fixed now
TigerBlade
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:14 am

Nice job of lighting. What Video Monitor are you using?

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Maggiefan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 pm

I agree with Maxx, very nice lighting, looking good.
Maggiefan
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:37 pm

What went wrong with your DAV S-880?

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:52 pm

TigerBlade,

Very cool looking system. The lighting on the front of your components is eye catching and I assume that it's not from the lava lamp on the end table.  The all silver set up looks great. Would you consider listing your components. Thanks for sharing with us.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by TigerBlade » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:35 am

Panasonic Viera TH42PE30B

Sony DAV-S880

Panasonic E-55 DVD Writer

Sony Video Recorder SLV-SE800 (Just added and a little old )

Nintendo GameCube

Sony Playstation 2

The other box is an Amstrad satelite receiver for Sky tv.

The lighting is just a few spot lights I put into the ceiling when redecorating, never noticed it shining on the components b4

The problem with my DAVS....now that is the bugging thing....

DAV-S880 prob

Just called my local Sony Service Centre and they have listed a few possibiltys, the worst of which the mpeg2 board going? Which will cos a bit to replace.....but surley if I'm able to watch films for at least half an hour it isn't that?? Anyways lol I was originally gonna get the latest Sony Plasma, but when I saw this one at the deal they had, it would have been rude to refuse plus this is higher spec'd, for the UK models at least.

TigerBlade
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by TigerBlade » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:13 am

Got a pic of the lighting...simple really

And a shot of the throne with rear speakers....running out of places to put DVD towers too

TigerBlade
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:01 pm

TigerBlade,

Thanks for the listing and the additional pictures. Perhaps it's a combination of the ceiling lighting and the camera's flash but in the picture it looked as if the components were being luminated by a seperate light. Best of luck with your DAV-S880.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by TigerBlade » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:24 am

There was no flah on the original pic so i guess it'll be the ceiling lights. And yes the 880 will be fixed....
TigerBlade
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Maxxwire » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:14 pm

Was it quite a bit of work installing those in ceiling lights?

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Return to Home Theater Gallery