[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - new member showing my components

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:58 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - new member showing my components

new member showing my components

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by metalhead » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:36 pm

please click on the link to look at the pics

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=255191300
metalhead
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by metalhead » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:38 pm

please copy it and paste it to see it
http://community.webshots.com/user/lulimet

metalhead
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jehill » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:09 pm

Thanks for giving us a look at your system!  Here's an active link for everyones convenience: http://community.webshots.com/user/lulimet
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by Maxxwire » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:16 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. What model Megachanger do you have?

Are the Metalica concert photos vintage ones because it looks like they still had long hair.

__Maxx

PS- Tanks for the active link John.

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:16 pm

metalhead,

Greetings and welcome. Sony receiver, Sony CD player, Sony tape player, Sony VCR and a Sony DVD player, about the only thing that isn't Sony is that paint can on the left side of your setup.  You truly are a Sony Fan. Thanks for letting us have a look at your great setup.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by metalhead » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:04 am

On 2005-03-01 23:16, jttar wrote:
metalhead,

Greetings and welcome. Sony receiver, Sony CD player, Sony tape player, Sony VCR and a Sony DVD player, about the only thing that isn't Sony is that paint can on the left side of your setup. You truly are a Sony Fan. Thanks for letting us have a look at your great setup.

Joe

it is not a paint can. It is fancan from tetallica fanclub where it had some goodies available only to the fanclub members.It just happened to be there.I never noticed it to tell you the truth
metalhead
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by metalhead » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:06 am

On 2005-03-01 23:16, Maxxwire wrote:
Thanks for sharing your pics with us. What model Megachanger do you have?

Are the Metalica concert photos vintage ones because it looks like they still had long hair.

__Maxx

PS- Tanks for the active link John.

the megachanger is the model # CDP-CX53
The metallica pictures are not vintage.Only two of the members have long hair. I took them last october from a concert in philadelphia.
metalhead
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:19 am

Thanks for the update. I had just become accustomed to Metalica having short hair and now I find out that some of them have returned to wearing it long again.

Since you are such a huge fan do you know if they are still abstaining from drugs and alcohol?

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by metalhead » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:42 am

On 2005-03-02 15:19, Maxxwire wrote:
Thanks for the update. I had just become accustomed to Metalica having short hair and now I find out that some of them have returned to wearing it long again.

Since you are such a huge fan do you know if they are still abstaining from drugs and alcohol?

__Maxx

i do not know about those two things. I am not really interested to know what they do. I only want the music
hehehe
metalhead
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:52 pm

I know what you mean about having too much information about the Musicians. I hear Metalica did a Movie about the therapy sessions they did recently and I thought that was waaaay more than I wanted to know about the band.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Return to Home Theater Gallery