[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - Home theater Pics

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Home theater Pics

Home theater Pics

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by tbone7467 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:33 am

Here are some really nice home theater pics that I found. since I am not even close to posting mine yet, I am still getting Ideas on what I want to do. I thought that you guys would appreciate what they embarked on and those building thier systems might like the extra ideas.

http://www.vonhofs.com/theater/theater_timeline.html
tbone7467
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:04 pm

tbone,

You certainly did find some nice HT pictures. WOW! Some of those rooms are really elaborate. Great fun checking them out. Thanks for the link.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by zmarko » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:50 am

Wow!!! That is fantastic!! I want one! lol.
zmarko
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by tbone7467 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:58 am

there was definitely a lot of time and money spent on some of those rooms that is for damn sure. bet that bill make a couple of them say ouch atleast for a second.
tbone7467
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:10 am

Some of these folks didn't let any detail go unattended to in the setting up of these Home Theaters. I was slightly dissapointed that so much more attention was paid to the cosmetics of the rooms and not to the technical aspects of the Audio and Video equipment they used.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by tbone7467 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:54 am

I second that one. I wanted to know more on some of their equipment and why those chose it also.
tbone7467
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by parney » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:33 am

awesome hope some day I can do that Ive done alot of home renovations so I can appreciate how much work went into that.
parney
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by Maxxwire » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:11 am

I can appreciate all of the work that went into building these Home Theater projects, but if I know what A/V equipment and speakers they used I can better approximate what it would be like to actually experience these Home Theaters in action.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Braehole » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:32 pm

Thanks tbone that was a cool link. Max is right though,they should have had close up's of a the Audio and Video equipment and why they picked what they did.O well....Cool looking room
Braehole
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:56 pm

From the pictures that I saw most of these people approached their Home Theater as just another home remodeling project.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Return to Home Theater Gallery