[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:26 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by davemtp » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:56 am

Joe,

I am with you, those pics made my STOMACH curl.  Dang Brae, sorry to see you are going through that with your TV.  You will love it in the long run, it's hard to believe that people can handle equipment like this.

I am curious in regards to Maxx's comment, was the shipping container mangled?  Did you happen to take a pic of that?

Ahhh... Hang in there! 

Dave
davemtp
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:30 am

A couple of weeks ago I received a UPS package containing a matched pair of vintage Vacuum Tubes and the shipping container was all smashed in on one corner.

My heart was sinking as I removed the delicate Tubes to see if they had been damaged. Fortunately they were in good condition, but I just hate it when they crush the container!

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

Previous

Return to Home Theater Gallery