[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:28 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

My first HT set up!What needs to be added?

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Braehole » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:56 pm

Sorry guys I've been busy moving into my new house and setting everything up.My TV showed up but it was damaged and I'm waiting for my new one to show up.I'll post pics as soon as I have it all set up.

Max I don't know what Digital Optical Toslink interconnects I got but there good ones and I don't what happened to my links.I think they got screwed up when I was editing.Everything else I have recieved but my Reciever that Max talked me into getting...Thanks Max....lol. 
Braehole
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:31 pm

Braehole- Concerning the arrival of your Receiver haven't you heard of saving the best for last?

Let me know what make and model your Optical Toslink interconnects are any I will try to find out what the composition of the conductor is.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Braehole » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:36 pm

lol,Max you kill me.Ok I'll check them out and let you know.I didn't think there was much of a difference.

I'm so busy with trying to set up the house that I haven't had time for anything.I'm running all my cables through the wall tomorrow for my  HT and TV.It's a lot of fun sending money.
Braehole
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:13 pm

I realize that you are now busy with setting up your new system, but there are some radical differences between Digital Optical Toslink cables which can translate into significant audible improvements.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Braehole » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:54 pm

Update!!!Well they came and picked up the broken TV and told the TV place they didn't.That took 3 days to sort out.Then a truck that was picking up the new TV for delivery got into a wreck.....then they charged me again for the TV.......to make a long story short it should be here by the 16th which is one month after I payed for it.BUT I saved 1500 bucks so it's still worth it as long as this TV is not damaged during shipping this time.
   The good thing is that I took pics of the broken TV and set up of my HT so pics will be shown soon I promise.It's hard to move in to your new home and have to set a million things up but I'll have time to show everything soon.Later Brae The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein A Satisfied Sony Fan Since 1996!...I'm only 28.

Braehole
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:12 pm

Ouch! What an unfortunate string of events. Once you get your new TV it will have been well worth your trouble though.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Braehole » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:12 pm

Braehole
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Maxxwire » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:11 am

That TV must have undergone some serious abuse to have sustained such extensive damage considering it was well packed during transit.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:18 pm

Brae,

Thanks for the pictures (I think). Seeing the damage made my toes curl, I can only imagine what you felt. Best wishes on your new home. After you get settled in we look forward to your HT setup pics.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:06 pm

What an irresponsable job of shipping. The shipping container must have been just mangled.

__Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery