[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My Small Living Room/HT

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:10 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My Small Living Room/HT

My Small Living Room/HT

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Toli » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:58 pm

On 2004-12-18 16:25, RedCamel wrote:
Nice system. But, for someone that can afford such nice equipment you should invest in something we call a vacuum.
DAMN, clean up and repost.

RedCamel- Welcome to Agoraquest. I agree that BassHog has a very nice system, but what brought on that rudeness and hostility? It shouldn't be jealousy as we all start at different levels, there is always someone with more and  someone with less. I don't claim to be king of this forum, but I believe that you owe BassHog a sincere and honest apology. I truely hope to read nicer posts from you in the future, as you may have positive input to contribute.

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by RedCamel » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:38 pm

Toli- I wasn't rude or being hostile, thats the way I am.  It was a true and honest recommendation.  I have seen most of the post on here and admire other peoples setups, with far superior equipment to BassHog so please don't jealousy into it.  Everone that posted pictures of their home and setup make it look presentable, and would  want it to look its best no matter how simple or complex, cheap or expensive it is.

BassHog- If I came off a little harsh, then...KISS MY ASS.  JUST JOKING.

Can't we all just get along.
RedCamel
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:45 pm

Guys, ......me thinks me smell a troll....
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jttar » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:56 pm

RedCamel,

You have been a member for almost a year and the first post you make is abusive? If this is "just the way you are" I hope it is a least another year before we have to tolerate another disrespectful post from you! Either apologize to BassHog and become a useful part of this forum or find another forum that tolerates this kind of repugnant behavior.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:24 pm

RedCamel- This is an A/V related Forum. It would be more appropriate of you to comment on the A/V equipment that someone has pictured and not on the quality of their housekeeping skills. By doing this it would help us all to just get along.

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Craig_Nike » Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:59 am

I think your romo and system look good, thanks for sharing.
Love those new ES line - the 5000 and 9000 look especially awesome
Craig_Nike
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by RedCamel » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:58 pm

jttar - Then its agreed upon old chap. I shall return once a year around christmas time to critisize those of you who don't live up to par.

See you next year.

Ps. As this is my last post, for those of you wishing to respond negativily to this post.... Keep in mind, I am, making a list and I will be checking it twice....to see whose been naughty or nice....

Good day,
RedCamel
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by boulderskies » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:01 pm

Lets not let someone who thinks they're actually being funny spoil the enjoyment of what is obviously a superior a/v system...Nice job BassHog! I have the 55" version of your TV and just love it.

Did you run your speaker wire under the carpet?

And yes, the new SONY design of the receiver and DVD player looks great in your set up.

Again, nice work.
Scott
boulderskies
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by RedCamel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:29 pm

update.......

Scott a.k.a "Boulderskies" ------- NAUGHTY

That will be all....
RedCamel
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by BassHog » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:09 pm

Thanks boulderskies. The Sony XS's are great televisions aren't they. I am still amazed at the excellent PQ.

As for my speaker wires, I paid an electrical guy to run the wires behind the drywall up through the attic and to the surrounds and right front speaker. It only took him an hour and only cost $60. I then terminated the wires on the drywall using the Leviton Quickport connectors that you can get at Home Depot. It makes it quick and easy to connect or disconnect your speakers using banana plugs.

BassHog
BassHog
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery