[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - My Small Living Room/HT

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:01 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My Small Living Room/HT

My Small Living Room/HT

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by parney » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:45 am

Nice system Bosshog I to have a small room with a 7.1 system and what I did was wall mount all my speakers just a thought.Its amazing how cool the new sony Amps run I was thinking of purchasing one until I heard of all the problems people had with them.As for peoples negitive comments about your system I think maybe they should clean there monitor for I failed to see any dirt.I will be posting my system soon youll see what I mean by wallmounting speakers to get more room.Looks Great!!!
parney
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by BassHog » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:04 am

Thanks parney. I appreciate the nice comments. Look forward to seeing your setup.

BassHog
BassHog
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by forcesony » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:43 pm

Hey BassHog,
Got a question for you and your tv i was wondering how far are you sitting from your tv i was just wondering because i was thinking about get a 55xs955, Thanks for the reply
forcesony
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by BassHog » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:02 am

forcesony,

The viewing distance from the chair directly in front of the TV is about 9'. If I watch while laying on the couch, which I sometimes do, it is approximately 8'. I love it at those distances. To me it makes the viewing even more like being at the theater. It creates a very immersive experience to have the big picture and the big sound.

When I was deciding on what TV to buy, I debated whether to go with a 50" or a 60". I decided that the whole idea, at least for me, of a big screen TV was that it look BIG. When debating between two sizes, I would always err on the side of overkill. In the long run, you won't be sorry.

BassHog
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by forcesony » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:25 am

Thanks BassHog
I am going to circuit city today to check it out i think i have made up my mind to get the 55xs955. Thanks for the reply
forcesony
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

Previous

Return to Home Theater Gallery