[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My plasma setup

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:04 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My plasma setup

My plasma setup

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by boulderskies » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:42 am

Joekim,

Since your last post was back in June, I'm sure there's been some progress on your room and house. How about some current pics?

With the obvious attention to detail your set up shows, I hope you've got some kind of power conditioner/protector in place?

Great set up!
Scott
boulderskies
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by joekim » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 pm

On 2004-12-27 15:42, boulderskies wrote:
Joekim,

Since your last post was back in June, I'm sure there's been some progress on your room and house. How about some current pics?

With the obvious attention to detail your set up shows, I hope you've got some kind of power conditioner/protector in place?

Great set up!
Scott

Let's see, it's been over a year now since I posted on this site.  Well, i no longer live in the same place as I did then.  New pictures will be posted next week.  I am expecting my str-da7100es this friday. 
joekim
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by Maxxwire » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:35 pm

joekim- Its great that you came back with such good news! The reviewers are saying that the DA7100ES is the DA9000ES' sonic equal and even surpasses it when iLink is used.

We're looking forward to hearing your review.

~Maxx~

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by joekim » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:34 pm

so it's been another year and 3 months since i last posted in here. like i said above, i no longer live in the place where the original picture was taken. here are my updated pics.

in this pic, you can see my crappy rear speakers. it's awireless system i picked up for like 80 bucks, but i didn't want to run wires. i only have 5.1. i have 4 b&w lm1's in the closet for 7.1 if i ever get to own a place again, lol.

just for kicks, phillips 17" lcd and pioneer dv-37 (first progressive scan dvd player back in the day)

TV: SONY KE-50XS910
RECEIVER: SONY Str-da 7100es
DVD PLAYER: DENON DVD-2200 (piece of crap)
SPEAKERS: B&W NAUTILUS 805'S & HTM-2 and (four silver LM1'S in the closet)
>SUB: Velodyne HGS-15 and Sony model number???

joekim
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

Previous

Return to Home Theater Gallery