[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - My Sony System (soon to have pics

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:29 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - My Sony System (soon to have pics

My Sony System (soon to have pics

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:23 am

My Sony Internet terminal also uses Mozilla and it won't click on any of the connection icons either. I think they ought to call it Lesszilla.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Sonylover01 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:54 pm

Max: Yes, I know about different soundfields, but, in MD/TAPE and all other scources except 5.1 CH, therre are four soundfields. On 5.1 CH, there are only two Oh, ya they should call it it lesszilla LOL!!!
Toli: It worked! Thanks man!

ALL: IM PUTTING PICS UP AS SOON AS I GET THEM READY!!!
Sonylover01
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Toli » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:51 pm

Sonylover01- Glad that it worked for you. 
I look forward to your pics.

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:32 pm

You have 2 Soundfields for the 5.1 input? I was unaware that this suposedly Analog direct input had any DSP at all, or do you mean something else by 5.1 CH?

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Toli » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:07 pm

Maxxwire- The manual says it has two soundfields for 5.1, but that isn't quite accurate. The two it says it has are, a Cinema Studio mode which is like the Cinema Studio modes we are used to, and a Virtual Surround mode which simulates surround speakers using the center and the mains. The manual says to use these modes for 5.1 sources. It's "5.1" inputs are for signal from a Dolby AC-3 source-Dolby's third generation audio.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:21 pm

In other words the "5.1 input" being discussed here is a multichannel Digital input and not the 5.1 multichannel Analog inputs we commonly refer to as 5.1 inputs.

-Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by Toli » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:37 am

Maxx- Maybe I didn't explain that quite right, it seems to me that it's more like 5.1 Multi-Channel analog inputs. Here is a small diagram showing connections from the STR-DE345's manual:

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Sonylover01 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:00 am

I have put pictures in now
Sonylover01
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Sonylover01 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:44 am

hello?
Sonylover01
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by Toli » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:25 am

Sonylover01- You should be proud of what you have put together, and at only 13 years old. I wish I had started earlier like you. If I may suggest, instead of facing the rear speakers upwards, maybe you can get a couple of stands or thin crates and set the rear speakers up a little higher and facing your sitting position.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery