[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - TigersLair test

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - TigersLair test

TigersLair test

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by TonyTiger » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:45 am

While the Hooker is going up and down like a pro... ;< I've not had as good of luck 'dumbing down' a video of the movement to post. To get something small enough to post I guess I can't use .mpeg. Any ideas?

TonyTiger
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:21 pm

TonyTiger,

I don't know what format your video clip is in but if you can convert it to an avi or mpeg file and host it on a web page you could then simply create a link to it inside this thread. That way if someone wants to view "The Happy Hooker" they could just click on the link and be redirected to that "sweetie" in action.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by TonyTiger » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:13 am

BTW, I just posted a pic of my 'little' set the KLV30XBR900 in the Television Misc forum in response to a thread about the Consumer Reports rating of the set as #1 in its HD class. I didn't want to double post the pic here.
TonyTiger
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by TonyTiger » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:07 am

I have now added the KDL32M3000 to the stable as a bedroom SONY.  It is a nice box with an entry level price.  I wish there was some way to save channel labels they disappear every time I rescan the cable and digital channels.  Since Comcast is changing channels monthly that is becoming a pain.
TonyTiger
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

Previous

Return to Home Theater Gallery