[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:53 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

El Caballo Home Theater Information

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Sat May 29, 2004 2:51 am

First you add the Bass Shakers and then you shake up the color scheme of your room. We're wondering what you will be shaking up next? Whatever it is there sure is a lot of shakin' goin' on!

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by el_caballo » Mon May 31, 2004 9:23 pm

Thanks JTTAR I let you know this week I am in the final touch.

MAX you said and you don’t imagine how many gallons of paint I been shaking this pass month. JAJAJAJAJ

You guys are going to like it is awesome. 
fficeffice" />>>

el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by el_caballo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:14 pm

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I send you and e-mail MAX and JTTAR ok .....

Upload File

Couldn't Copy File To Server

Note: To view your recently uploaded image, please close this popup window and also the other popup window. Once done. Click on again to view your image.

I cant post the picture here!!!!!!!!
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by el_caballo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:53 pm

Hi:

Here are the photos of my Home Theater with the new interior design.

I am sending the link of my web page so you can compare the old look with the new one.

Regards,

Armando

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/el_caballo/
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by el_caballo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:22 pm

For those people that like the sofa here is the link.
Is the same sofa with diferent cover.

http://www.futones.com/products/details.asp?id_product=26 Sony KV-40XBR800,Samsung HD-931with DVI,DENON 3802,VHS JVC,Panamax 4300, PVR-501 Dish Network,4 B&W 601s2 ,CC6, Acoustic Research S112PS 12", 2 Aura Shakers,AudioSource Amp 100w,Cables Monster,Viper,Tributaries,Acoustic Research

el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:15 pm

Armando,

Just received your email at my hotmail account (I don't check it that often). Thank you so much for sharing. I thought that you might be going with a cool shade of blue. Yes, I will be happy to post the pictures here. They should be up in a few minutes.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jttar » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:20 pm

Here are the pictures of el-caballo's latest work of art.

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jttar » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:36 pm

Armando,

Man, you have been busy. The old look was vivid and exciting and the new look is cool, soothing and relaxing. Hopefully, that is what you can do now (relax). You really did a fantastic job. The fabric on the futon matches perfectly. Out of curiosity, how many coats (layers) of paint did it take to cover the old red walls?

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by el_caballo » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:13 pm

Thanks JTTAR.

About the question unbelievable just one gallon one layer to cover the red color on that wall. That brand Behr is awesome I recommend it.

See ya!!!!!
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:33 am

Its hard to beleive that one gallon of paint did all of that. Great job! You and Behr make a great team.

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery