[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:19 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - El Caballo Home Theater Information

El Caballo Home Theater Information

Section where you can upload your Home Theater pictures and discuss them with other members.

Moderator: jttar

by Maxxwire » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:46 pm

It appears as though your picture is not showing up for some reason, but I can't wait to see how your invention protects from both dust and rust.

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by el_caballo » Mon May 03, 2004 5:56 am

Upload File

Couldn't Copy File To Server

Note: To view your recently uploaded image, please close this popup window and also the other popup window. Once done. Click on again to view your image.

I cant post the picture here!!!!!!!!
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by Maxxwire » Mon May 03, 2004 11:11 am

Your pictur looked great in the email you sent. What a great idea. I've never seen dust plugs for speaker level connections before.

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by jttar » Mon May 03, 2004 8:03 pm

el_caballo,

Fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing your picture with me. Please allow me to post your picture so that other members can view.

Joe

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by el_caballo » Tue May 04, 2004 2:36 am

Thanks JTTAR
el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Tue May 04, 2004 6:11 pm

el_caballo,

Happy to have helped. Hopefully, Claudio and friends will be able to resolve the rest of the Aroraquest hosted pictures not showing.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Maxxwire » Tue May 04, 2004 8:35 pm

Way to go Joe!

_Maxx

Maxxwire
Sony Adept
Sony Adept

by DarkAurora » Mon May 24, 2004 11:13 pm

el_caballo, I'm moving into a house next month, want to be my personal decorator?
DarkAurora
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by el_caballo » Thu May 27, 2004 9:14 am

There is no problem. Only thing is that i am in Puerto Rico.
Any ways welcome to the forum. And if you have any question let me know.

FYI: I am painting my apartment with a new and very diferent colors give me a few day and I post the new photos, you need to see it now is better the color are more cool since in Puerto Rico have a warm weather with the other colors the apartment was a oven jajaja.

See ya!!!

el_caballo
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Thu May 27, 2004 6:23 pm

el-caballo,

I can't wait to see your new interior design. Something in a cool blue or green perhaps? If you have any problems posting your pictures and having them show up send me a message to the inbox here at Agoraquest and I'll be happy to host them for you.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Gallery