[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony KP-46WT510 Help please.

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:39 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony KP-46WT510 Help please.

Sony KP-46WT510 Help please.

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony's Projector Series (CINEZA series).

Moderator: jttar

by jordanfreak7 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 pm

Okay so Tv's geometry is a bit off it seems kind of slanted or stretched out a bit... can anyone help or suggest anything for me? thanks alot i tried doing the flash focus and all that.
jordanfreak7
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:46 am

jordanfreak7,

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your problem. Not that it a real problem, but the Projector Series forum is really meant for actual projectors (like you would hang from the ceiling). You will have a better response if you were to post this question in the Television Troubleshooting forum. Most of the techs here spend most of thier time in the television forums.

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jordanfreak7 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:57 pm

oops, my bad. thanks for letting me know.
jordanfreak7
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:40 am

jordanfreak7,

No problem. Now that your post is in the Television Troubleshooting forum, hopefully someone will have an answer that will help with your TV's problem.

Good luck,

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Projector Series