[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - GuidePlus getting confused

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:13 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - GuidePlus getting confused

GuidePlus getting confused

This forum is geared towards Satellite Receiver and Sony Hard Disc Video Recorder

Moderator: jttar

by fluffychick » Fri May 25, 2007 9:55 am

I keep getting "A Place In The Sun" coming up several times per day in the listing for movies. There is a film of the same name, but these listings are for a trashy lifestyle programme. How do I stop it or who should I complain to?
fluffychick
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Fri May 25, 2007 12:06 pm

fluffychick,

It may be the 1951 movie, A Place in the Sun. As far as who to complain to or how to get rid of it, I am afraid I don't know for sure as I am not familiar with GuidePlus. But if this is a cable or satellite service, you may be able to hide those channels. You may want to check through the systems menu system

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by fluffychick » Fri May 25, 2007 10:49 pm

On 2007-05-25 16:06, Toli wrote:
fluffychick,

It may be the 1951 movie, A Place in the Sun. As far as who to complain to or how to get rid of it, I am afraid I don't know for sure as I am not familiar with GuidePlus. But if this is a cable or satellite service, you may be able to hide those channels. You may want to check through the systems menu system

Toli

That's obviously the film the system thinks this is, but its just a series with the same name.

I also found "Animal House" listed under comedy films - there is a comedy called "Animal House" starring Chevy Chase, but this programme was a actually 30 minute documentary on National Geographic.
fluffychick
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by fluffychick » Fri May 25, 2007 10:49 pm

On 2007-05-25 16:06, Toli wrote:
fluffychick,

Toli

That's obviously the film the system thinks this is, but its just a series with the same name.

I also found "Animal House" listed under comedy films - there is a comedy called "Animal House" starring Chevy Chase, but this programme was a actually 30 minute documentary on National Geographic.
fluffychick
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Satellite Receiver/TiVo