[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - CDP-CA7ES and it's remote ?

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:08 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - CDP-CA7ES and it's remote ?

CDP-CA7ES and it's remote ?

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony MD/CD/SACD.

Moderator: jttar

by HiFiDeLiGHT » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 am

Hello, every one of you Sony lovers!

I just bought a CDP-CA7ES, on E-Bay, but there seem to be a problem with the remote, that came with it! The remote number is: RM-DX250. Is this the original remote for the CDP-CA7ES?

Anybody, still have this Cd Player, from new, and can certify, witch remote came in with it?

I don't think the DX250, is the original remote, since aldo it can't put the CDP power on, it dos have some fonctions working, like disk changing, song increment, etc.

Thank you!

HiFiDeLiGHT
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by mykyll2727 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Welcome to Agoraquest!

No, the RM-DX250 is not the remote that came with the CDP-CA7ES. That was the remote that came with the CDPCX models. The remote that came with the CDP-CA7ES was the RMD335. I sincerely doubt you'd be able to find a new one but you can buy a refurbished unit for $10 here.

http://www.replacementremotes.com/SONY/Buy-RM-D335-RMD335-146712321-Audio-CD-Player-Remote-Control.html 

I hope this helps you. Let us know._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by HiFiDeLiGHT » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 pm

I did order a RMD335 remote, from the internet site suggested, waiting for it to arrive! Will keep you inform, after a test of it's fonctions!

Just wondering; How did you, find out that remote number i needed? I got the user manual, they don't mention it model number, did a search on sony.us site, no help there!

Thank you for the fast response!
HiFiDeLiGHT
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by mykyll2727 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 am

You're welcome. I'm glad my info was of help to you! I'm looking forward to your update. I hope it works out fine.

How I found the remote was pretty easy. At the Replacement Remotes website I typed in RM-DX250 to see what models it supported. That's how I found that it wasn't for the 7ES but instead for the CX models. Then I just simply typed in CDP-CA7ES in the search box and the RMD335 came up.

BTW, at Sony US eSupport under accessories for the CDP-CA7ES I found the RMD335 listed when I checked there for verification. I did the double check because I didn't want to steer you wrong._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

Return to MD/CD/SACD