[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - DVP-S9000ES

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DVP-S9000ES

DVP-S9000ES

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony MD/CD/SACD.

Moderator: jttar

by 21turbo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 am

Hello everybody, i just subscibed to this Sony site. i have problems with my 9000es as the tray does not open and if it does all power falls down.i've been to sony who doesn't have a service center anymore here in europe but has it done bij a private company,this service is not worth the name and also no parts is a problem.the problem is in the MB91 Board. i had a IC CXD9594R sent to me from the states. this did not cure the problem and now i am looking for the MB91 board and hope this takes care of it.
i hate to throw such a nice player in the garbage.
i would love to hear if anyone has this board and want to sell it. greetings
21turbo
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by sterling1 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Have you thought about buying a used player on E-bay for parts? Might be cheaper than buying the part you need.
sterling1
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

by 21turbo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

thanks for the reply,sterling and yes ihave posted several requests on different sites,there are very few around still and the few are to expensive
21turbo
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to MD/CD/SACD