[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - sony db str 790

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:28 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - sony db str 790

sony db str 790

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony MD/CD/SACD.

Moderator: jttar

by dd333 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 am

Hi can anyone help,

i have just purchased a Sont db str790 reviever to power a Marantz 67se cd player. I have bought cables for the connection , Optical/Digital coax/phono. When i plug the optical or the digital coax in I only get a low sound coming fron the speakers, (i have speakers connected to front only) no matter what I try, changing imputs etc, nothing seems to work.  When I use the phone cable in the cd/sacd anologue, the system works fine, but when i want to change bass or treble it just goes off. Is it possible to use the bass/treble functions when using phono anologue or is there a simple answer to my opital cable problem. As you can probably see i an a total novice lost, any help at all would be great as at the moment i am considering buying another cd player incase its that which is the problem.

kindest regards dd.
dd333
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to MD/CD/SACD