[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony HT-S5000

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:58 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony HT-S5000

Sony HT-S5000

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables.

Moderator: jttar

by ShadowLord » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello All,

I've been gone for a long time as my interest had shifted from my Sony collection to other items. While I have been gone my Sony collection has been getting quite a bit of workout. :) And unfortunately some items are showing their age... I am in the process of repairing some items but my trusty Sony repair shop has lost their long time tech so it is proving to be difficult,,

But on a happier note it is time to upgrade - and that means more new Sony equipment. I am sure we all (on this forum) saw the teasers from Sony. I was wondering if anyone has more info on the HT-ST5000 Sound bar. Specifically physical dimensions and pictures of the back side? I am in the process of remodeling a room where I will install this sound bar and would love to place the plugs appropriately to get a nice clean look. Also any info on release dates? Thanks!
ShadowLord
Sony Aficionado
Sony Aficionado

Return to Amp/Receiver/Speakers/Connections/Cables