[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Some people...

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:23 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Some people...

Some people...

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony DVD player.

Moderator: jttar

by mykyll2727 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:52 am

On 2012-05-22 21:31, RickeyM wrote:
I'm not going to argue with the guy. In this case, it's more a case of I'm disagreeing with his opinion rather than who's right or wrong. After all, it's people like him that keep the resale prices of 'S7000's & 'S7700's low

Good point!!!! I hadn't thought of that. Folks like him sure do make it better for the rest of us._mykl
mykyll2727
Sony Fanatic
Sony Fanatic

by Michaeljohn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 am

the better it reproduces the quiet passages, but it will be easily overloaded by

Sony Fan

by craigmclellan89 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 am

Haha, I do remember that discussion!

It was the infamous Sergey Martyn who spoilt my celebration of my first TA-N55ES purchase on this very website:

http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?forum=51&topic=35180

He has gone quiet on the Facebook page lately as I kept throwing childish, immature posts in his direction. One of which was the recommendation of a red, plastic cased Sharp midi system which had a chipboard rear panel. I told him it would be a TA-N77ES beater

I know it is very childish to do such things, but it achieved what I wanted - people like him really spoil the enjoyment for the rest of us.

craigmclellan89
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

Previous

Return to DVD