[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Need part number for Sony DVP-CX995V

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Need part number for Sony DVP-CX995V

Need part number for Sony DVP-CX995V

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony DVD player.

Moderator: jttar

by shore_pk » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:15 pm

I need to replace the  plastic grippers that pinch and pull a disc out of the carousel to load it to play.  One of the plastic grippers has broken.

Recently we had a disc get jammed.  We removed it and apparently it bent one of these grippers.  We didn't realize it for a while.  Most discs seemed to load then occasionally we would get an "can't read disc" error.  When we took the cover off today we discovered it can't read them because it isn't loading them (except once in awhile).  One of the grippers was broken and only hanging on because of the thin foam on the inside of it (disc side).

Can someone tell me the part number to order to replace these or send me a service manual?

Thank you,

Linda

Sony 400 Disc Changer - DVP-CX995V
shore_pk
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Sunlitcomet » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 pm

There are two. Numbers are X-4952-501-1 and X-4952-502-1. $4 each from partstore.com. the 502-1 is the one closest to the turntable.
Sunlitcomet
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by claudio » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Best Buy parts store sells it as well

http://bestbuy.partsearch.com/Model/Sony/Sony/DVPCX995V.aspx for about $3.95.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to DVD