[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - RDR-HX510

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - RDR-HX510

RDR-HX510

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony DVD player.

Moderator: jttar

by camo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 am

I have recently purchased a RDR-HX510 DVD Recorder off of ebay, I like the fact that it has a built in hard drive so would like to keep it, however I am having problems with the recorder accepting a lot of my dvd's even blank ones any ideas what I can do.
camo
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by danb121 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 am

I remember buying one of these models off of eBay too, and I have also had problems with different types of media not being accepted by the DVD drive. I have used this model for about 2 and half years but if memory serves me, I had big problems with verbatim RW discs, even fresh one out of the packet. I never really got to the bottom of it as shortly after I got a RDR-HXD860 which seems to accept anything!

Dan
danb121
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by camo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 am

Cheers for the info Dan, much appreciated looks like an upgrade is on the cards for me too.
camo
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to DVD