[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Agoraquest • View topic - DAV-C700 error code C-81

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - DAV-C700 error code C-81

DAV-C700 error code C-81

This forum addresses questions on installation, configuration and troubleshooting you might encounter with your Sony DVD player.

Moderator: jttar

by Sahara » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I have looked every place I can think of to get an answer to my question. In response to your question, no... I really didn't think I would get a response to a 2002 post but one never knows if someone else has the same issue and can help.

I have had this system for many years & don't want to buy a new one if I can get the tray covers off to remove the jammed DVDs. This happened a few years ago so I know one disk is jammed on top of the other.

Guess there is no help available on this site.
Sahara
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jehill » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm

You need to get a copy of the service manual. Unfortunately, I don't have access to it.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

by jttar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Sahara, Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Not sure if it's available but give site a try for a free download of the service manual for your DAV-C700.
Sure hope that it is of help.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by jehill » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:56 pm

If you look further down the page you will see that no DAV-C700 files are available.
jehill
Sony Senior Advisor
Sony Senior Advisor

Previous

Return to DVD