[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - I keep getting billed even after two years of requesting my membership be cancelled

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:03 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - I keep getting billed even after two years of requesting my membership be cancelled

I keep getting billed even after two years of requesting my membership be cancelled

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by tomfurey » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Please refer to the Paypal thread also.  I have repeatedly requested to cancel my membership, but you keep billing me.  Thanks for the service when I needed it, but now that I don't, please stop billing me.

Thank you,
Tom
tomfurey
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello Tom,

First, I'm really sorry this hasn't been taken care of. Unfortunately Claudio is the only person that can address this. Have you sent a private message and/or an email.
I will send him a PM on your behalf requesting he looks into this.

Regards,
Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by tomfurey » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks Joe, I didn't realize that was the process. I thought filling out the online form on my accounts menu would have been enough. I'll send Claudio a PM.

Tom
tomfurey
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by tomfurey » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:24 am

Joe,

I have not heard from Claudio and am sending another PM today.  You were going to send him a message also - have you heard anything from him?

Tom
tomfurey
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by claudio » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 am

Hi tomfurey,

I replied via PM. I can go ahead and refund that for you. Can you respond to my PM?
Thanks,
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to General Questions