[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - looking for matching receiver for my cdp

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:11 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - looking for matching receiver for my cdp

looking for matching receiver for my cdp

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by mjcmt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am

I wish there was forum for vintage Sony products here, at least I couldn't find it if there is. I hope I'm posting my question in the right section.

I have a '90 vintage Sony cdp-c8 esd 5 disk es cd player with rosewood side panels. I is black and 18-3/8" wide including the wood side panels. What are the matching receiver models that will match it visually? And which are the better vintage models to consider?

(How can I post a photo of it from my computer so you can see what it looks like?)
mjcmt
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by jttar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Hello mjcmt,

You will have a much better chance of getting a responce if you repost your receiver question in the Amp, Receiver, Speaker section of the forum.

As far as posting pictures, it is really very easy. Look HERE for a quick tutorial.

Joe 
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by mjcmt » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:36 am

Thanks I will do that. I saw that section was under Home Theater so didn't post it there initially.
mjcmt
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

Return to General Questions