[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - auto-renew paypal

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:28 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - auto-renew paypal

auto-renew paypal

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by Polarbear7 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 am

I'm wondering if I can get a refund for the auto-renew charge on 7-17-11.  I did not receive any emails from paypal and only saw the charge when I was checking my balance online this morning.

You guys were very helpful when I needed assistance on my TV and it was definitely worth it but now that TV is long gone.  I know it's only $12 but times are tough these days.

Thanks!
Polarbear7
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Hello Polarbear7,

If Claudio doesn't contact you or respond to this thread contact him HERE about your auto renew with your paypal account.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Polarbear7 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 am

Thank you jttar, I will do that now.
Polarbear7
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by RICHARD8 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 pm

I also received an email from PayPal that my subscription was rejected because of the credit card. I updated the card information and reviewed the subscription to insure that it would work correctly. I must have done something else, because I now received an email from PayPal that the subscription was cancelled.

Push Present Ideas

RICHARD8
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by charlshall » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 pm

On 2011-12-15 03:33, RICHARD8 wrote:
I also received an email from PayPal that my subscription was rejected because of the credit card. I updated the card information and reviewed the subscription to insure that it would work correctly. I must have done something else, because I now received an email from PayPal that the subscription was cancelled.

Push Present Ideas

So did You get a refund on it or any news about payment?

charlshall
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to General Questions