[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - my account

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:11 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - my account

my account

General questions you have about this website. How to improve it, new features you would like to see, things you don't like, any comments in general. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: jttar

by UnSub » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

I joined in Jan of 09 for what I thought was a 1 year premium membership. I was charged again this year and have not been using the service. How do I stop the annual charges and could I get a refund for 2010. I filed a protest with PayPal but have not heard back. Any response would be appreciated.
UnSub
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dkdurcan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 am

This happened to me! I filed a complaint with paypal, and they said it was a valid subscription charge and wouldn't refund me.
dkdurcan
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by claudio » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 am

Sorry about the delay. I'm still catching up on emails. I will go ahead and refund both subscriptions.

Before a subscription is charged it will send two email before it actually charges it. Both emails come from Paypal and explain how to unsubscribe before the renewal date.

I will check into the Paypal dispute as well and update it so the refund occur.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by claudio » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi,

Both accounts have been refunded. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by GoodWrench » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 am

This just happened to me (automatic renewal).  I did not get any prior emails indicating this would happen.  This is a good website and $12 isn't huge but I'm not using this right now and was surprised it just automatically renewed.  I don't think it should work that way.

Please advise how to turn off auto-renewal so this does not happen again next year.

Thanks.
GoodWrench
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by dkdurcan » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 am

UGH. AGORAQUEST CHARGED ME AGAIN! How do I stop the stupid auto renewal!!!
dkdurcan
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm

dkdurcan,

Please read my response to you in the Agoraquest news section where you started your own thread on this auto renewal problem.

Joe

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by claudio » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi,

I posted a response on http://www.agoraquest.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38684&forum=62 both charges should have been refunded back to you.
Founder
Agoraquest
claudio
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to General Questions