[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - new tv question

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - new tv question

new tv question

This Forum is for any other questions you might have

Moderator: jttar

by sosdog » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 am

ok.. couldnt get the sony to work so i just went a bought the sanyo dp47460. incredible tv. great pic and sound. it comes standard with wireless and a dongle. that is all done and i can bounce the net fine with the set sony appz.  the Q i have is can i set up the internal wireless connection to browse the net with a browser like explorer? i have set another dongle with my wireless kbd and mouse register but cannot figure out how to get the TV to allow me to load the explorer browser ap? would i need external HD space or could i use a wireless flash drive with IE loaded on it?  it seems feasible but before i go to the expense i just thought id ask if anyone knows if its even possible. i called sanyo and the guy said that he thought there was a way but he didnt know how to do it.  any thoughts?
sosdog
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by sosdog » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 pm

i know its sanyo and not sony. but the Q is relevant to any internet rdy tv. just seeing if anyone has already done this. im still working on it.
sosdog
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Misc.