[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - VGN-FZ470E Battery issue

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - VGN-FZ470E Battery issue

VGN-FZ470E Battery issue

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony computer system(i.e. driver issue, display resolution, irq conflict, computer stalls, low memory issue, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by zap » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 pm

I have the above laptop and am having a problem with the battery charging. The original one I got with the laptop after about a year would not hold a charge once the laptop was unplugged from the wall so I got a new one. The new one does hold a charge but the issue I am having is I will fully charge it then put my laptop away for a week or so and once I start the laptop up it states battery is only like 70% charged.  Its like once I turn it off there is still something still runnng off the battery.  I am running Windows 7 with this system.  Is this normal or is there some settings I need to change so once I turn it off its really off.  thanks for any help.....
zap
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello zap,

Greetings and welcome and thank you for becoming a Premium Member.
What you are experiencing is not uncommon or unusual. I seriously doubt that once you shut down your notebook that there is anything running off the battery. What is more likely is that after a week the battery charge dissipates the 30% and this is normal.

Joe

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Computers Troubleshooting