[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Sony Vaio PCG-7121M wont turn on after drop

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:18 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Sony Vaio PCG-7121M wont turn on after drop

Sony Vaio PCG-7121M wont turn on after drop

This Forum is questions on any problems you could have with your Sony computer system(i.e. driver issue, display resolution, irq conflict, computer stalls, low memory issue, so forth)

Moderator: jttar

by AAP » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi all,

So, my vaio accidentally fell off a chair, not very far at all, but as soon as it fell it went black and I haven't been able to turn it on since. Everything looks fine except for the fact that it won't turn on and I am at a complete lost as to what to do and I am starting to get really worried. I am in the process of moving and don't even know where the warranty is... any ideas as to what is wrong and how I can fix it?
AAP
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by jttar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

AAP,

Greetings and welcome.

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Do you have any response from the notebook at all, lights on the keyboard??

If you haven't already try removing and reseating the battery to see if it has a bad connection.

There are a number of things that may have happened but all of them are too expensive just to guess at.  Please give us a little more information on what, if anything, happens when you press the power button.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by Backspin2006 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Call Sony and give serial number they maybe able to track it, if you registered it.
Backspin2006
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Troubleshooting