[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - giga pocket

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:58 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - giga pocket

giga pocket

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by EzDoezit » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:41 am

There is plenty of help for GigaPocket users in the Think Tank forum of the VAIO Village.
EzDoezit
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by nrowe1814 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:07 pm

Quote:

On 2003-05-18 01:21, Hiren wrote:
anyone know how to connect the gigapocket to the tv so i can watch my recorded shows on the tv instead of the computer?

I have a Vaio RZ-24G, after a lot of experimenting the following worked for me:
1. I connected the rear s-video out and audio out connections to the video IN on my Sony VCR.
2. Using your vCR remote switch the VCR input selector to L (usually it sits on the default channel 4 setting)
3. Toggle the tv/video setting on your video remote. At the very least you should see a blue screen on the TV. Playing around with the tv/video setting should fix this.

Anything broadcast from GigaPocket or the default DVD player will be displayed on your TV and also can be recorded on a video tape. I still have to get any other computer signals to show up on the TV. My understanding is that Sony have used copyright protection technology that controls the S-video output signal and only GP and DVD know how to bypass this. Aby other info would be appreciated. Send also to my e-mail address.

Good luck!

Nigel
nrowe1814
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Manilalou » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:52 am

Okay, I'm trying to EXPORT my video capsule to a VCR. In other words I would like to record TO my VCR. The very little help file on GigaPocket seems to tell me I can do it - but so far no luck. My VAIO has two input video ports - one rear and one front. I've tried hooking either one to the LINE IN on my VCR but can't seem to record. Is there a special setup for this? The documentation on GigaPocket is minimal. Thanks in advance...
Manilalou
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Previous

Return to Computers Configuration