[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Giga Pocket XP upgrade

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:09 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Giga Pocket XP upgrade

Giga Pocket XP upgrade

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by roxy20 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:23 am

My Giga Pocket does not show the TV after I upgraded from Me to XP, is there a driver upgrade or ???
roxy20
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by cheezzzz » Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:27 am

Try reinstalling gigapocket using your application CD.

cheezzzz
cheezzzz
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by roxy20 » Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:57 am

Thanks, I have un-installed and re-installed Giga a number of times with no positive result. I spent all morning yesterday with Soney help line, and they could not give any other recomendation than using the recovery CD to re-instate the computer to it's original Me state. The puzzel is that all other functions of Giga works o.k., i.e play back of recorded vedio or capture of vedio from the front input. The only fuction that is not working is the TV from the rear Coax cable.

Thanks
roxy20
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by cheezzzz » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:03 am

Did you by any way install a power DVD upgrade? When I did it, it killed my gigapocket and I had to reinstall. Otherwise, a system recovery is in the works.

cheezzzz
cheezzzz
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by roxy20 » Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:14 am

Not sure what a poerd DVD power upgrade is, I have only installed the upgtades from the3 soney site, including the Simple DVD maker, and one for MPEG decoder, could they have caused the problem?

Thanks
roxy20
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by cheezzzz » Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:22 am

good possibility that mpeg-2 decoder is the culprit. After that was for your dvd player, wasnt it?

cheezzzz
cheezzzz
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

by roxy20 » Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:55 am

At the time I thought it was for Giga pocket, as it does export vedio capsuls into MPEG 1 or MPEG 2. Is there a way to undo that upgrade?
roxy20
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by burt_reynolds » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:34 pm

Yes,

Try searching your computer for every file conected to Giga Pocket and delete them and then reinstall Giga Pocket. That should work.
Also My copy of Gigapocket is corrupt and I need someone to send me a back up copy. Can you help me out? It would be much appreciated.
nicholasyoder@yahoo.com
burt_reynolds
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Configuration