[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Using a Bluetooth Headset with VGN-BX540B

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:02 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Using a Bluetooth Headset with VGN-BX540B

Using a Bluetooth Headset with VGN-BX540B

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by nebraska » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm

I would like to buy a Bluetooth headset to use with my Sony VaioVGN-BX540B so I can use the built in bluetooth and listen to music orVOIP . Is this possible? I have seen conflicting information. I would desire to use a small headset.
nebraska
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by NiteHawk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:41 am

It is possible to connect a Bluetooth headset to your Sony Vaio for listening to music or VOIP.  Checkout this link for more details.       
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

by nebraska » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:31 am

I can see that there are adapters to use but can a person use the built in bluetooth that came installed on my Vaio which I now use for my WLAN and bluetooth mouse. I am confused on this and would like to use my built in Bluetooth.

nebraska

nebraska
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by NiteHawk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 pm

This link should give you some assistance with respect to connecting a bluetooth headset to your computer running Windows XP SP2.  Read the section towards the bottom of the page titled "What is a Bluetooth Stack".       

NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Computers Configuration