[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Looking for a CD Publisher!

Advanced search
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:59 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Looking for a CD Publisher!

Looking for a CD Publisher!

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by raw » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Does anyone know of a company that does CD duplication in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">UK</st1:country-region> as I am unable to fix a deal here in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">US</st1lace></st1:country-region>? I'm looking to duplicate about 1500 CDs through a company that has done audio CDs before and can accept my artwork in Corel Draw (or for a small charge can convert my artwork to their preferred format).  I do not want to go the replication route as it is costly and in any case no company will do replication for anything below 1000 in quantity.
Regards<o></o>
raw
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by hyedipin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Generally anyone will do replication for a small charge per CD.
You would have a choice of pressed art etc.. I wouldn't pay more than $0.50 per CD for bulk prints. Good Luck.
hyedipin
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

Return to Computers Configuration