[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Click to DVD: cannot write to disk

Advanced search
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:28 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Click to DVD: cannot write to disk

Click to DVD: cannot write to disk

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by Ersten » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:28 pm

Whenever I try to burn a DVD from mpeg2 files stored in my D drive of my VAIO PCV RS 322, or from my external hard drive, the process goes okay until the "Creating the DVD Iimage on the Hard Disk Drive 1 of 6" step, where the error message "Cannot create the DVD image because of error.  The DVD image will not be written to the disc" appears.  This did not happen previously.  I store and write to my hard drive, and I have 39 gb of free space on my D drive.  Can someone tell what is wrong?  Is there a way to restore the original settings of Click to DVD?  I thought that might solve the problem. Thanks.
Ersten
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by itsasony » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:00 pm

I have the same problem.  I have model PCV-RS422x and click to DVD version 1.4 (the latest for my system as of 2/4/07).  OS=Win XP sp2.  5gig free space on the boot drive and 20gig free on D: (this is where I have asked the application to create the DVD image).  Its seems other Sony models and Click to DVD versions have the same issue.  Does anybody out there have a solution?
itsasony
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Configuration