[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Vaio FX tv out monitor problem how do you get the monitor to stay on?

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:38 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Vaio FX tv out monitor problem how do you get the monitor to stay on?

Vaio FX tv out monitor problem how do you get the monitor to stay on?

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by repletes » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:44 pm

Hi all,

I've got a FX503 and when I use the TV out it turns my laptop's monitor off. How can you get it so the monitor stays on so you can see the image on both monitor and tv/projector at the same time? I've looked all round the chipset drivers info and can't find any mention of this procedure. Even the keyboard hot key combination to turn the tv out function off whilst the your plugged into the tv would be a great help.

If any of you technical maestros out there could help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Replete
repletes
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Configuration