[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Bluetooth Heaset and My Vaio Laptop

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Bluetooth Heaset and My Vaio Laptop

Bluetooth Heaset and My Vaio Laptop

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by AiboPals » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:53 am

Here is a copy of the support request I put into e-support

Having installed a usb bluetooth adapter and it's software I have been trying to get my blue tooth headset to work, however even though both item know the other is there I am unable to setup the headset under sounds/voice, while it will give me the bluetooth audio as a selection it will not permit me to set it up, the testing area is greyed oud and unusable.

And now the response

Dear Linda, 

Please note that we cannot offer support for third party software or hardware that has not been delivered with your VAIO.  
For further support with this issue, we advise you to contact the manufacturer of the software or hardware. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Please can someone advise me where Sony cannot, I am 100% sure it is my laptop where the problem lies and not with the software or hardware I am trying to use
AiboPals
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by AiboPals » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:30 am

bump

Please can someone help me or point me to where I can get help, it is important to me to get this resolved 
AiboPals
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Configuration