[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Getting Sony trv950 to full resolution on the pc??

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:02 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Getting Sony trv950 to full resolution on the pc??

Getting Sony trv950 to full resolution on the pc??

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by fazziebear » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:13 am

Hey all,

I just got the sony trv950 and have had trouble finding out how to capture the movies at a resolution above 320x240, nightmare. It wasnt until i looked on line that im told that you cannot capture full size digital video (ie not mpeg) through usb. Now call me stupid (many do) but if the camera had firewire, surely this would be advertised on the box as a good feature. Well it isnt advertised at all. I stumbled across it and of course there is no cable for this.

Ok my point is, to get the cam connected to capture 720x560?> do i need to use the fire wire or am i still down the wrong path? Also what else do i need to consider (other than getting a fire wire cable).

Sorry for the dumb questions but im new to the DV cam world.

fazziebear
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by NiteHawk » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:48 am

You're heading down the right path using the FireWire connection.    
NiteHawk
Sony Addict
Sony Addict

Return to Computers Configuration