[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Upgrade 2 WINXP--JogDial, Power Panel help

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:19 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Upgrade 2 WINXP--JogDial, Power Panel help

Upgrade 2 WINXP--JogDial, Power Panel help

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by nolimitdec » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:29 pm

I recently upgraded my vaio OS from win2k to winxp, and now my JogDial utility(scroller under touchpad) and Power Panel utility(Fn key software and intel step speed software) does not work. I looked everywhere for some updates, but couldn't find it. Also, I still have my Application Recovery CD that came with the computer, but it wont run on my computer anymore b/c I changed the OS on the system. If anyone can PLEASE help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks.
nolimitdec
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by moi » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:36 pm

I've never really fooled around with a Sony computer, but I know other manufacturers have the system restore on a small partition.  The system restore CD will only work if that partition exists, so if you dont have the small partition Sony will probably have to send you out another CD to restore from.
moi
Sony Enthusiast
Sony Enthusiast

Return to Computers Configuration