[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Help Please!!! Jog Dial on PCG-SF9G/K bought in Japan.

Advanced search
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:57 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Help Please!!! Jog Dial on PCG-SF9G/K bought in Japan.

Help Please!!! Jog Dial on PCG-SF9G/K bought in Japan.

This forum is geared towards fine-tuning your Sony computer settings. If you have troubles or just simple questions about optimizing your computer settings, check out this forum. Feel free to add your suggestions to the manuals..

Moderator: jttar

by lexomil » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:35 am

Hello,
I have a problem with my Vaio PCG-SR9G/K bought in Japan two years ago.
I swap the Japanese keyboard with a QWERTY one and I installed Windows 2K in english but I can't find the Jog Dial utility in english. I installed the japanese one and it works well but I can't find the english one... ...

I downloaded some softwares from Sony US site but I can't find the Jog Dial one, I can't install the one for Windows XP and when I try to install the one I found designed for Windows 2000, a pop-up tells that I don't have the right model....
The softwares working on my notebook are all for PCG-SR7K but they don't have the Jog Dial utility for Windows 2000 designed for this model.

Can anyone help me please???

PS: Bluetooth is not working too but Windows 2000 doesn't even detect it, the only way to get this working is to install the bluetooth Sony software but it still reamins in Japanese...
lexomil
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Computers Configuration