[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - dard drive install/pcg r505dl

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:10 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - dard drive install/pcg r505dl

dard drive install/pcg r505dl

This Forum is questions on any installation you could have with your Sony computer system (i.e. How to install, what wires go to where, what drivers need to be installed, etc...)

Moderator: jttar

by billiards » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 am

looking for any tips on hard drive install......(30 to 160) hope i am doing the right thing to this old laptop....also am trusting the recovery disc to work correctly.   thanks a million ,,,,first post no guru
billiards
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jttar » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 am

Hello billiards,

Greetings and welcome.

Not being familiar with your PCG-R505DL myself I went on a search and found this pretty thorough explanation on replacing the hard drive.  Click  HERE

Best of luck,
Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by billiards » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

wow....thanks train loads Joe.....this was much more than i had hoped for, appreciate your effort to find  answers for me.....THE EXTRA MILE...will now attack the replacement w/ confidence when the h.d. arrives......thanks jack
billiards
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by jttar » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Jack,

Glad to help in any way I can.  Please post back and let us know how the install of your new 160GB hard drive goes or any tips for future readers who might try the same upgrade.

Hope to see more of your posts.
Joe

jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Computers Installation