[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Rotate OS

Advanced search
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:33 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Rotate OS

Rotate OS

This Forum is questions on any installation you could have with your Sony computer system (i.e. How to install, what wires go to where, what drivers need to be installed, etc...)

Moderator: jttar

by genek » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:31 am

Hello, I am new to this forum, so it is possible my question has been asked before. I aplogize if it has.

I have purchased a new Dell monitor for my RX860 VAIO. The monitor has the capability to be rotated 90 degrees and to work with a "rotated OS" (rotated screen image). My current SiS651 graphics card does not seem to have the capability of rotating the OS, at least it does not show up in the graphics software settings. I am running XP Pro.

Can anyone recommend a graphics card that has that has this capability and that will work with, an RX860 system?

Many thanks.
genek
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by hyedipin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 am

All of the ATI and nVidia cards I have seen allow rotation of the screen
hyedipin
Sony Devotee
Sony Devotee

by jttar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 pm

hyedipin,

Perhaps it will help another member sometime in the future but genek asked this question two years ago. As this was genek's only post I doubt that it is still an issue for them.

Joe
jttar
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to Computers Installation