[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - Memory stick for sony clie

Advanced search
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:23 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - Memory stick for sony clie

Memory stick for sony clie

This forum is geared towards CLIE Handhelds device

Moderator: jttar

by dodgy » Wed May 11, 2005 5:08 am

Hi

I was wondering could anyone recommend a memory stick for a sony clie PEG-SJ22/E.  I know there are a few out there, but which one is the best.

Thanks

Dodgy
dodgy
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:16 am

dodgy,

You will want to stick with a standard Memory Stick with Magic Gate (having Magic Gate will allow you to play ATRAC3 files). This is really the only type compatible with the PEG-SJ22. Also, if you don't have any other devices that may take the DUO sticks, you may want to stick with the standard size. This way you won't need the Memory Stick adaptor. Check out this compatability chart for Clies and the Memory Stick.

http://esupport.sony.com/EN/info/mspro-clie.html

Toli

Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

by SonySam » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:30 pm

HEY TOLLI SUP MAN WHO ARE YOU THE KING OF LINKS. ANYONE CAN GOOGLE THAT STUF. YOU MUST BE DOIN IT FOR THE POST COUNTS. ICOULD DO THE SAME STUF
SonySam
Sony Buff
Sony Buff

by dasani » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:40 pm

why you gotta be mean. whoever posted it coudl have googled it but wanted help! thats what we're here for! =D
dasani
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:25 am

On 2006-03-28 01:40, dasani wrote:
why you gotta be mean. whoever posted it coudl have googled it but wanted help! thats what we're here for! =D

dasani,

I don't know if you read the rest of his posts, he just isn't very nice. But, what he didn't know is the reason I had that information is because I own a Clie model PEG-SJ22, and several other devices that accept Memory Stick media. I had researched the compatibility between the different verisons Memory Stick media (Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, etc...) and the devices I own that accept that media.

Toli
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to CLIE Handheld