[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - PEG-N760C Digitizer

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:39 am
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - PEG-N760C Digitizer

PEG-N760C Digitizer

This forum is geared towards CLIE Handhelds device

Moderator: jttar

by SimJim » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:41 pm

To whoever can help me;

I have a Clie PEG-N760C with the following problem: the "location sense" of where the stylus is on the stylus pad and where it appears on the screen is often wrong. There is no pattern, and I simply run the Welcome program, reset the three stylus points, and all is well, until the next time I use it. Then, it's misaligned horizontally by several icons (I believe it's always only harizontally, but perhaps not). Is it a faulty digitizer? I've been using Silkyboard (out of biz, I know), but heretofore it has worked very well.

I'm sure this is a question that you've answered a million times, but I've missed them having just joined this forum.

Many thanks to you all.

SimJim
SimJim
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Toli » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:17 pm

SimJim- Welcome to Agoraquest. When a Clie isn't operating properly sometimes a reset solves the problem. There are two types of resets, a soft reset and a hard reset. If you haven't already, try the soft reset first (as your Clie will hold all records and entries) and if that doesn't help then try the hard reset. Keep in mind that a hard reset all records and entries are erased.
Toli
Sony Legend
Sony Legend

Return to CLIE Handheld